About the Avi Ishaaya Centers
Avi Ishaaya MD, FCCP, FAASM, FACGS, MACGS, is board certified in Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatrics and is a member of the American Board of Bariatic Medicine. An assistant clinical professor of medicine at the UCLA School of Medicine, Dr. Ishaaya, has had an extensive private practice since 1996. He is an accomplished speaker, author and a successful medical legal expert. What sets Dr. Ishaaya apart is his exceptional availability, vast knowledge, and deep personal concern for his patients.
“The Health and Wellness concept is so important,” says Dr. Ishaaya, “Taking care of the patient as a whole is critical to achieving ultimate well being. I believe in treating the individual not just individual symptoms.” Treating every patient as he would treat a member of his own family, Dr. Ishaaya is committed to providing the answers to his patients’ health issues.
The Avi Ishaaya Pledge
Dr. Avi Ishaaya leads a team of qualified healthcare professionals committed to providing excellent and compassionate medical care. At the Dr. Avi Ishaaya Centers, we combine state-of-the-art technology with an unwavering dedication to our patients. We strive to provide the best possible experience to our patients with our commitment to a five-point patient-focused pledge.
- We recognize that our patients have busy schedules and their time is valuable. We pledge that we will make every effort for our patients to be seen by a health care professional within ten minutes of coming to our office. The ten-minute pledge is the goal that we will constantly strive to exceed. Additionally, when appropriate, patients may be evaluated by Dr. Ishaaya from the comfort of their homes through our telemedicine program, and will have direct SMS access to Dr. Ishaaya’s personal cell phone.
- We want our patients empowered to make informed decisions regarding their health care. We will provide our patients with the current medical information on their diagnosis and treatment. We encourage our patients to ask questions and believe that the only bad question is the question not asked.
- We pledge to seek complete solutions to our patients’ medical condition. Rather than just treat the symptoms, we will address the core problem and seek solutions beyond the common practice, including from homeopathic and Eastern medicine.
- We provide our patients with comprehensive medical evaluation services, using state-of-the-art technology to perform a wide-range of testing and screening procedures in our centers. Our goal is always to perform these tests and procedures at the time of our patient’s medical appointment thus avoiding the need for multiple appointments at different locations.
- We honor the dignity and worth of each patient. We pledge that at all times we will treat the patient with utmost respect and compassion.